Wednesday, October 23, 2019

My Favorite Illustrator cc Tutorials

These are my favorite Illustrator cc tutorials.

This tutorial teaches the basics of illustrator by showing the process of creating a design of little potted plants. It makes it a lot more interesting than traditional tutorials that tend to just flip through the different tools. The tutorial was really easy to follow and the format of the tutorial was more interesting than others. 

Although this video is longer, I think it really covers the most essential facts that will allow you to be successful in Illustrator. Out of all the videos, this one proved to be the most informative out of all the videos I watched. I feel I learned the most from this video and was able to use the knowledge I accumulated in my project.

This tutorial covers the essentials in a quick, easy, and digestible way. Every element covered by the creator of the video was important and helpful. It was defined well presented and crafted. I think it could’ve been a bit longer to include more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment