Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Illustrator Project



For my design, I chose a symbol that had personal meaning by its physical representation of my name. I used a jasmine flower to symbolize my first name and the Chinese symbol for my last name to add elements of my heritage. The symbol is something that my family uses a lot. Also, i'm half Chinese so adding this element to the design made it even more personal. I used path finder tool to create the petals on the flower. For my color choices, I wanted to give myself a variety of different options. The jasmine flower is a a white flower so I initially had some difficulty figuring out where to add color. I ended with 3 options in with the first is my favorite: one with minimal color, one with only a colored outline, and one more colorful option.

No comments:

Post a Comment