Monday, November 4, 2019

Analogous


For this project, I tried to choose a variety of color options that showed the best application of what we have learned in class. I found this to be one of the more difficult assignments we have done this semester. It took a lot of time and concentration to mask out each element and get it looking the way I desired. I chose this photo because I figured that I would enjoy experimenting with skin and changing the colors on my face. I used a few filters to make the blend more natural as if it were my own skin. I found that really interesting although I takes some time. I really enjoyed using adobe color for my design and experimenting with shade and colors. Overall, this assignment taught me a lot about masking and photoshop. I think I learned quite a bit in the end due to how much time I spent trying to learn the mechanics of the program.

No comments:

Post a Comment