Friday, September 6, 2019

My Favorite HTML5 Tutorials

These are my favorite HTML5 tutorials.

I have found that tutorials that are more digestible work better for me. For example, I really found this one helpful because of how concise and focused it was on teaching necessary beginner skills for HTML5. All of the video contents were very to the point and easy to understand.

This video had some different information presented compared to the rest. This one was discussing beginner HTML5 skills in terms of web design. It was a bit harder for me to understand but as I put together what we’ve learned in class it became easy for me to follow. I think it was a well put together video that was informative. 


I think this video was by far my favorite, it was short and easy to understand. The creator of the video had a great understanding of HTML which allowed him to create a video that highlighted the most important things to know. I felt I learned the most from this video because of how focused it was on building necessary foundational skills. 



My Homework 11/9

No comments:

Post a Comment